The Mississauga Board of Trade is looking for a student to fill a full-time 2 month contract position beginning in June 2018 until August 2018.
As a summer intern, you would report to the Administrative Team Lead and the President & CEO. You would be responsible for assisting every department in an administrative capacity and occasionally assist at events externally.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enrolled in a business program or comparable program, such as political science or economics.
- Experience working in an office environment and demonstrate a professional and personable demeanor.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and motivated.
- Multifaceted skill set, as the nature of our business tends to be somewhat interdepartmental.
- Must be returning to full time post secondary studies in September 2018.
- Canadian citizen or PR status
- This ideal candidate will be providing all MBOT team members with administrative support and support on other tasks throughout the office and at events as required.
- They will report to the Administrative Team Lead and the President & CEO.
- The candidate will need to be returning to school for a full school year.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $14.00 /hour
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.