Mississauga Board of Trade offers a variety of advertising opportunities to reach decision makers in the Mississauga area. Increase awareness of your company and brand with exposure to the Mississauga Business community.
- Print – Quarterly Magazine | Annual Business Magazine
- Online – MBOT website | Member to Member Discounts
- E-communications – Business Marketplace
- MBOT TV - Weekly episodes
- Dedicated Blasts - Email to database
Annual Business Magazine & Membership Directory
Starting in 2015 , the annual business publication includes a detail directory of our members, long term member showcase, MBOT role in policy and advocacy, past achievements, signature events and business resources for the community. The magazine is targeted to reach over 5000 Mississauga businesses & community leaders.
Click here for previous issues.
CONNECT - Quarterly Magazine
Connect is designed to provide practical information on business news, solutions and trends, and provide updates on MBOT events and community engagement. Published quarterly (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall), it is distributed to MBOT’s entire membership and key businesses throughout the city.
- Winter Issue (January) – Deadline: December 1
- Spring Issue (April) – Deadline: March 1
- Summer Issue (July) – Deadline: June 1
- Fall Issue (October) – Deadline: September 1
Click here for current & past issues.
Banner advertising on the website is available.
Member-to-Member Discounts – Advertise for FREE!
MBOT is pleased to offer members a business-to-business marketing opportunity. Advertise a promotion directly to other MBOT members – information can include discounted rates and other special offers exclusively for other MBOT members. Member-to-member discounts are posted on MBOT’s website for all members to access.
To submit a M2M discount, log into your Members Only Portal.
Advertorial space in MBOT’s e-newsletters, designated for members and non-members to provide information or special promotions on their business products/services to reach out to potential clients (i.e. discounts, monthly specials, an upcoming event etc.)
Ads can be jpegs or a company logo with submitted text. They can be linked to a flyer, e-mail address or company website.
The cost for posting on Business Marketplace is $395 (prices subject to applicable taxes).
Ad size: 500 pixels w x 200 pixels h OR 6.944 inches w x 2.665 inches h
Join the exploding video market, promote & brand your business. Many options available:
- Become a show sponsor
- 10 second voice over (MBOT TV is brought to you by…)
- Segment sponsor
- Guru Gab – 1 minute expert advice (pre-produced)
- Lower 3rd banners – 15 or 30 second options
- Basic banner with printed words
Book a dedicated eBlast and have your ad seen by over 6000 business professionals in the GTHA (database updated daily).