BUILD THE RIGHT EXPORT PLAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH
EXPERT RESOURCES, ADVICE, AND HANDS-ON MENTORSHIP
HOW TO APPLY
Companies can participate in TAP via partner nomination or direct application. All applications are reviewed by the TAP team to ensure the program is a good fit and allow participants to maximize its benefits. All applications will be considered on program criteria and assessed on their merits.
The program fee is $5,000 per company; however, generous support from our partners will allow us to reduce this fee to $495 +HST.
The companies being sought for TAP-Mississauga should meet the following guidelines:
- Generates more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Has been operating for at least 2 years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
- Is already exporting a product, service or technology, but wishes to diversify its export markets or has taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
- Has a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Is located anywhere in Ontario (not limited to the Mississauga Area)
- Is willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program and apply its resources
Companies that meet the profile are welcome to apply for the program by submitting the following electronic application form below. Once your application is approved, an invoice will be sent to you via email.
For more information, contact Brad Butt, Vice-President, Government & Stakeholder Relations at 905.273.6151 x 380 or email [email protected]
To attend the first TAP Mississauga Session you must be available to participate in 4 full days of training and mentorship on the following dates:
- 2-Day Workshop (Step 1): February 26, 2020 & February 27, 2020
- Export Plan Day (Step 2): March 3, 2020
- Expert Mentoring Day (Step 3): March 31, 2020
All sessions will be held at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, 100 Traders Blvd., Mississauga, ON L4Z 2H7
For details, click below: