INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
Mississauga is a hotbed of international trading activity, with its diverse business community and leading-edge, innovative products and services marketed globally. The International Trade Award recognizes an existing Mississauga business for their success in pursuing and penetrating global markets and diversifying their export market activities, resulting in both revenue and job growth for the organization.
Award criteria quick reference:
1. You may be nominated for up to three categories.
2. Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
3. The organization may only win one award.
4. To qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
5. Franchise(s) are not eligible unless otherwise specified.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
1. Increased or retained jobs in Mississauga by entering new global markets.
2. Produced or adapted a product line or service for foreign markets.
3. Demonstrated new or creative solutions for import and export challenges.
4. Established alliance or partnerships to increase international trade.
5. Invested in infrastructure or manufacturing in Mississauga to enhance trade.
6. Has proven increased export revenues.