WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START
Fast Antigen Screening Toolkit
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING
It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s free.
- Fill out the "Order Self Screening Kits" form.
- Once order is received and packaged you will be notified by The Mississauga Board of Trade. Please do not visit the pickup site (55 City Centre Dr, Mississauga, ON L5B 1M3) until your time for pickup has been scheduled.
- Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entry into the premises. A QR Code will be displayed at the entrance. You can also fill it out online on the day of your pick up here.
- Check-in at registration and provide the completed PASP (Provincial Antigen Screening Program) form. Click here to download the agreement form. Please bring a printed copy of the completed form, or e-mail an electronic copy to [email protected].
- You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pick-up.
- Capacity limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
- Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the the building.
REPORTING YOUR RESULTS
In order to participate in the Workplace Self-Screening program, all participants must agree to report ALL data regarding results of the Screening Kits EACH WEEK.
Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results.
Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Workplace Self-Screening Kits program operates on Tuesdays from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM and Wednesdays from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
All kits are to be picked up at 55 City Centre Dr, Mississauga, ON L5B 1M3