|Full / Part–time||Full time|
|Salary + Benefits||Salary – Benefits – Commission – TBD|
|No. of hours / week||40 hours + flexible|
|Reports to||Anna Adams – Resumes sent to Annie Anderson [email protected] – no calls please|
MBOT (Mississauga Board of Trade) is the largest business connector in the Mississauga community, acting as an advocate for businesses at all levels of government and hosting over 90 events a year. Events range from key signature events, minister series, education seminars to networking, and through various communication channels, we support the growth and development of local business.
The Business Development team is the first point of contact with potential and new members. The key function of this department is to connect with multiple levels of the leadership across all business sectors, and to present the benefits/support of working with the Mississauga Board of Trade, as it aligns with business priorities/interest.
|Job Duties & Requirements|
|· Prospecting (lead generation) & developing a sales funnel (net new revenue) of potential members by utilizing a provided database, networking, internal and external events, and general outreach to the business community
· Deliver tactics that support business focus in expanding outreach strategy to build multiple streams of opportunities i.e. prospect by campaign telephone cold calling, developing client referrals, and responding to leads
· Qualify business opportunities, research and gather strategic account information, while maintaining continuous follow-up and follow through on all accounts via our CRM tracking tool
· Needs to have full understanding of our products & services designed for all business sizes across business sectors, in order to provide “customized” solutions for the potential member’s requirements
· As required attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
· Rigorous documenting, recording, and tracking within our CRM tool to include calendar management, funnel and meeting outcomes.
· Must have car and travel primarily in Mississauga, occasionally GTA
|Skills & Qualifications|
|· Must have B.A. in Business Administration or equivalent
· Exceptional English communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
· Confident in working with “C” suite level within organizations (executives)
· Proven track record in lead generation (Hunter) closing sales and membership dues collection
· Seasoned salesperson with a consultative business approach
· Experience in sales and customer service industry is a must
· PC literate –Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM tool an asset
· Intermediate skills in social media, Linked-In, Twitter and Facebook
- About Us
- Our Sponsors
- Financial Relief Programs
- F.A.S.T. – Fast Antigen Screening Toolkit
- Benefits & Services
- Upcoming Events
- News Room