Since 1980, Mississauga Board of Trade has been recognizing Mississauga businesses and individuals whose business achievements or community involvement have made significant contributions to the economic and social well being of the City of Mississauga. This annual event brings together businesses, government and industry leaders for a night of celebration and prestige.
Businesses and individuals are nominated and recognized in 10 categories that look to highlight the best and brightest in Mississauga. For the past 35 years, thanks to the support of many sponsors and supporters the event has been an incredible success. Not only are the Business Awards of Excellence a great opportunity to honour those selected for their excellence, it is also the perfect occasion for informal networking with top corporate executives and senior politicians.
• Clean and Green
• Technology & Innovation
• Small Business of the Year
• Large Business of the Year
• Employer of the Year
• Business Person of the Year
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Not for Profit Organization of the Year
• Sam McCallion Community Involvement
• New Business of the Year
Benefits of nominating yourself or another business are:
• Brand awareness: Just being nominated can elevate awareness of your company through exposure to other entrepreneurs, sponsors, judges and guests.
• Valuable publicity: Finalists and winners receive media exposure in their market and beyond.
• Stronger relationships: Investors, customers and potential recruits take notice of award finalists and winners. Employee morale can be lifted across the organization.
• Celebrate your team: If you become a finalist, the gala awards makes the program come alive for your team as they cheer you on at the signature event, which is attended by up to 400 influential people.
Submit your nominations online at www.mbotawards.com