You can listen and ask questions to an expert group of panelists from the City, Peel Public Health, and public health and safety community partners.
Panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Region of Peel – Public Health
- Brian Laundry, Director Strategic Policy and Performance Health Services, Region of Peel
Residents who wish to participate in the Tele Town Hall can do so in one of the following two ways:
- Join by Telephone: A random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate based on a list provided by an online town hall service. If you don’t receive a call and would like to participate, dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number: 115911 followed by the # key. To ensure you receive a telephone call to participate you can pre-register your telephone number in advance: https://vekeo.com/mississauga/#
- Participate Online: To listen to and ask questions at the Tele Town Hall you can join online on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
As many residents as possible are reached out to by a telephone call to participate in the Tele Town Hall in advance, based on a list provided by an online town hall service. The callout is done to make sure as many residents as possible have an opportunity to participate. If you don’t wish to participate, simply hang up or press the number 9 on your keypad.