SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Small Business of the Year Award is presented to a Mississauga based business that has fewer than 50 employees and has been in business for a minimum of 5 years. The recipient of this award will go above and beyond in business and will be using innovative methods to market and build community relations.
Award criteria quick reference:
1. You may be nominated for up to three categories.
2. Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
3. The organization may only win one award.
4. To qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
1. Employing fewer than 50 full-time employees.
2. In business for a minimum of 5 years.
3. Institutional facilities, not-for-profit organizations, regional offices, and branch offices are not eligible.
4. Demonstrated measurable success as a business and/or as an employer.
5. Business has a clear plan for future growth of the organization.