LARGE BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Large Business of the Year Award is presented to a Mississauga based business that has 50+ employees and has been in business for a minimum of 5 years. The winner of this category exemplifies consistent and exceptional achievement from an overall operating perspective (product, marketing, community involvement and employee relations).
Award criteria quick reference:
1. You may be nominated for up to three categories.
2. Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
3. The organization may only win one award.
4. To qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
1. Employing over 50 employees.
2. In business for a minimum of 5 years.
3. Contributions to employment and excellence in employee relations.
4. Proven business achievement.
5. Excellence in community relations, customer service and reliability.