BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Business Person of the Year Award recognizes an outstanding individual who has best demonstrated exceptional business leadership, vision, business acumen and community involvement contributing to business development and quality of life in Mississauga. They can be a Manager, CEO or CEO equivalent or have an entrepreneurial spirit, with a commitment to the community at large.
Award criteria quick reference:
1. Individuals/organizations may be nominated for up to three categories.
2. Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
3. The nominee may only win one award.
4. To qualify, the individual must work for a Mississauga based business.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
1. Exhibits an excellent level of business standards and ethics.
2.Demonstrates leadership, vision, and community involvement.
3. Proven business achievement.
4. Demonstrates concern for work environment (i.e. special employee programs).
5. Fosters awareness of the Mississauga business community through local, national or international business dealings.