Author: Samuel Cummings, AVP and Market Lead, Mississauga, Canadian Western Bank
Since opening our Mississauga banking centre in October 2020 — the first Canadian Western Bank location in Ontario — we have been amazed by the diversity, resiliency, and welcoming-nature of this community.
While we might still be considered new to Mississauga, our team has lived and worked in banking here for years. Combined, our team has over 300 years of experience in delivering proactive, tailored financial advice, tools and solutions. Our Mississauga banking centre team can meet all your financial needs — business or personal.
For business owners, our team can help solve complexities you might face along the way. Expertise is central to our promise, and our team has an abundance:
- Ani Modi, Senior Manager, Business Development is seasoned with 10+ years in financial services and brings a wider perspective from his work with a large international bank.
- Brian Ballman, Assistant Vice President – Business Development has been with CWB for 10+ years and works to build and maintain a high-value portfolio of large, diversified commercial clients.
- Dominic Didiano, Retail Banking Manager, brings 25+ years in financial services and an award-winning banking resume.
- Meegan Morris, Senior Manager Cash Management relies on her 20+ years of experience in cash management and treasury in overseeing cash flows, profitability and monitoring for potential risks.
- Neal Megannety Assistant Vice President Business Development has over 10+ years of complex commercial lending and portfolio management experience across a wide array of diverse clients and institutions.
- Tonia Sawchuk, Assistant Vice-President, Commercial Relationships has been working in commercial banking for 15+ years with extensive experience and background in a wide variety of industries.
Knowledge of key industries in Mississauga and extensive banking experience are important assets when serving both the business and personal side of banking, but so are diverse viewpoints. Our team reflects the diversity of the community, with the ability to serve clients in 18 different languages. It’s one of many ways we take a personalized approach to everything we do.
We know the past few years have not been easy. The pandemic has impacted all of us. Since opening our Mississauga banking centre, our team has seen and lived through what you have, and we carry forward a deep understanding of that experience. With an unwavering focus on your success, we continue to adapt and innovate with digital tools for small and medium-sized businesses that create a better client experience, support day-to-day operations, and provide your operations with key insights.
Our team in Mississauga team has now established a refreshing alternative as a strong financial partner, and we’re ready to change what you should expect from your bank. Whether it’s in Mississauga or in one of our new locations recently announced (Markham in Summer 2022, Toronto financial district in Spring 2023), we look forward to helping you meet your unique banking needs.