NEW BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD
Award criteria quick reference:
① You may be nominated for up to three categories.
② Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
③ The organization may only win one award.
④ To qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
⑤ “Independently” owned franchises are eligible
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
○ Business must have been in business for at least 3 year to a maximum of 8 years.
○ Business must be incorporated.
○ Nominees cannot be expansion of an existing business, name change or new location of an existing organization.
○ A Statement should be included which demonstrates success in overcoming challenges to drive forward its business plan.
○ A clear plan for future growth of the organization.