INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
Award criteria quick reference:
① You may be nominated for up to three categories.
② Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
③ The organization may only win one award.
④ To qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
⑤ Franchise(s) are not eligible unless otherwise specified.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
○ Increased or retained jobs in Mississauga by entering new global markets.
○ Produced or adapted a product line or service for foreign markets.
○ Demonstrated new or creative solutions for import and export challenges.
○ Established alliance or partnerships to increase international trade.
○ Invested in infrastructure or manufacturing in Mississauga to enhance trade.
○ Has proven increased export revenues.