Membership & Business Directory
MBOT's annually printed directory is designed to provide business-to-business contact information, as well as opportunities for businesses to enhance their corporate image.
Print copies are available at the MBOT office and can be picked up at reception.
Pricing: $40 for members, $60 for potential members. Shipping can be arranged for a fee of $7.50. Prices include applicable taxes.
*This database is no longer available for purchase by non-members.
A mailing list of MBOT's membership database is also available, which includes up-to-date member information in an excel spreadsheet. This information can be used for targeted marketing or networking.
Those receiving or purchasing membership data, acknowledge that they will treat the information responsibly and use for the purposes it was provided and intended for. Responsibly includes not mass e-mailing, spam or unprofessional or non-business related purposes. Click here to download Membership Database Guidelines form.
By receiving or purchasing the MBOT membership database, you acknowledge that you have understood these guidelines.
The database includes the following information:
1. Company name
2. Contact name and title, if applicable
4. Phone number
6. Company e-mail, if provided
7. Business Category (i.e. Printers, Real Estate, Manufacturing, etc.)
Copies of back issues from the current volume of mbot are available for purchase at the MBOT office and can be picked up at reception. The cost is $5 per issue. Price includes applicable taxes.
Click here to view the Editorial Calendar for MBOT magazine.
As a valued member of Mississauga Board of Trade, we encourage you to use our Member Logo in your marketing materials. By displaying the board logo you are demonstrating that your business is a member of Mississauga’s leading business organization. You are also elevating MBOT’s presence in the community and enhancing the value of your membership investment. Only Mississauga Board of Trade members, in good standing, are authorized to use the logo.
In maintaining the integrity of the Board’s image, we request that you follow the guidelines listed below.
1. The Board’s logo should only appear in the official MBOT colours blue, yellow and white. The only other acceptable combination is black and white. Each version is available upon request.
2. The electronic version of MBOT logo is supplied in JPEG format.
3. Mississauga Board of Trade requests that the clear space surrounding the MBOT logo be respected when using it for any promotional material. It serves as a barrier from distracting imagery of any kind, including words, photographs and graphics. The clear space also determines the minimum distance the Board’s logo can be placed from a printed document’s edge.
4. The elements of MBOT’s logo must be always used together. The logo must be treated as a whole unit and resized proportionately. For purposes of clarity, the logo must be always used on a light or white background. It should appear horizontally and free-standing.
5. Do not use MBOT’s logo, symbol or wording as part of a sentence, or incorporate it with non-related symbols or graphic elements. No other written information, visual elements such as product names or pictures, or organizational logo(s) can appear within the white space surrounding the MBOT logo.
6. Minimum size specifications for use of the logo should maintain a width of at least five eighths of an inch.
Please click on the desired logo below to download.
When new window opens, right-click on the image and select "Save image as".
|Member Logo - Blue||Member Logo - Gold||Member Logo - B&W|